Bank of Canada says higher rates 'will likely be required'
- Wall St. mixed, Apple impresses and Twitter disappoints
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (LOGM) (AAPL) (EW) Higher; (TWTR) (AKAM) (MTCH) Lower (more...)
Bank of Canada says higher rates 'will likely be required.'
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BOJ Officials Said to be Leaning More Toward Easing - Nikkei
- ECB Leaves Deposit Facility Rate Unchanged, Main Rate Unchanged, Keeps Asset Purchase Program at 80B Euros
- Oil falls on oversupply, demand concerns; U.S. crude hits three-month low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Forex
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!