Bank of Canada Maintains Benchmark Rate at 1%, Says Removing Stimulus 'May Become Appropriate'
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/10: (HUBS) (EXPE) (TSLA) Higher; (PPC) (MYL) (ZNGA) Lower (more...)
Bank of Canada maintains benchmark interest rate at 1%, says removing stimulus "may become appropriate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Central banks can cut rates well below zero, says JP Morgan
- Yellen: Fed expects economy to warrant only gradual rate increases
- Russia proposes March 1 ceasefire in Syria: Western official
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!