Bank of Canada Maintains Benchmark Rate at 1%, Says Removing Stimulus 'May Become Appropriate'
- Wall St. gains as data points to budding economy
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- EU to hand Apple Irish tax bill of $1.1 billion, source says
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/29: (SYRS) (FLEX) (MDLZ) Higher; (SCSC) (HSY) (CTLT) Lower (more...)
Bank of Canada maintains benchmark interest rate at 1%, says removing stimulus "may become appropriate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Huma Abedin to separate from Anthony Weiner
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- 'Blazing Saddles' Actor Gene Wilder passed away at age 83
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!