Bank of Canada Maintains Benchmark Rate at 1%, Says Removing Stimulus 'May Become Appropriate'
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Bank of Canada maintains benchmark interest rate at 1%, says removing stimulus "may become appropriate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed will consider stability when it shrinks portfolio: Fischer
- BNP now sees U.S. rate hike in March 2016
- Policy should focus on overall progress: Fed's Bullard
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!