2% Inflation 'Most Consistent' Over Long Run; 11 of 17 Fed Officials Sees Main Rate Above 0.25% in 2014
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Fed 2012 growth estimate lowered from 2.5-2.9% in November to 2.2-2.7%, 2% inflation "most consistent" in long run with mandate. 11 of 17 Fed officials see main rate above 0.25% in 2014. 6 of 17 officials see no rate increase before 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- N.Y. Fed raises U.S. fourth-quarter GDP growth view to 2.67 percent
- SpaceX aims for December 16 return to flight, customer Iridium says
- Fed's Brainard cites promise, risks of 'fintech'