Zogenix (ZGNX) Zohydro ER Fails to Win FDA Panel Backing
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
Zogenix (Nasdaq: ZGNX) Zohydro ER fails to win FDA panel backing.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wright Medical Group (WMGI), FDA ODE Enter Agreement for Augment Bone Graft
- Depomed (DEPO) Reports FDA Approval of XARTEMIS XR NDA
- Geron (GERN) in Free Fall Amid FDA Full Clinical Hold on Imetelstat IND
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!