Zogenix (ZGNX) Zohydro ER Fails to Win FDA Panel Backing
- Mega Gold Merger Breaks Down
- Pre-Open Movers 4/21: (SRPT) (CBEY) (ASTM) Higher; (ATHN) (WLT) (PEIX) Lower (more...)
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Said to Recently Hold Talks to Acquire AstraZeneca (AZN)
- Halliburton Co. (HAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Sees Q2 EPS Up 25%
- Plug Power (PLUG) Enters non-Binding MOU with Hyundai
Zogenix (Nasdaq: ZGNX) Zohydro ER fails to win FDA panel backing.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta (SRPT) Plans to Submit NDA for Eteplirsen by End of 2014
- 3D Systems (DDD) Affirms Dismissal of DSM Desotech Suit
- Zogenix (ZGNX) Reports Implementation of Order Preventing Ban of Zohydro ER in Mass.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!