Zogenix (ZGNX) Zohydro ER Fails to Win FDA Panel Backing
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Westport (WPRT) Updates on HPDI 2.0 Program; Cuts FY14 Revenue Outlook
- American Science and Engineering (ASEI) Sees Q2 Loss; Announces Workforce Reduction
Zogenix (Nasdaq: ZGNX) Zohydro ER fails to win FDA panel backing.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alimera Sciences (ALIM), pSivida (PSDV) Win FDA Approval for Iluvien as Chronic DME Treatment
- Akorn (AKRX) to Acquire Xopenex; Sees Accretion in FY15
- pSivida (PSDV) Confirms FDA Approval of ILUVIEN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!