Zogenix (ZGNX) Zohydro ER Fails to Win FDA Panel Backing
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Zogenix (Nasdaq: ZGNX) Zohydro ER fails to win FDA panel backing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tekmira Pharma (TKMR) Commences Limited GMP Manufacture of Guinea-Variant Ebola Therapeutic
- AcelRx Pharma (ACRX) Reports Zalviso Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO), Novici Biotech Expand Collaboration to Include IBIO-CFB03
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!