Zogenix (ZGNX) Zohydro ER Fails to Win FDA Panel Backing
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Zogenix (Nasdaq: ZGNX) Zohydro ER fails to win FDA panel backing.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zogenix (ZGNX) Issues Positive Update on Post-Hoc Analysis of Zohydro ER
- Zohydro(R) ER Demonstrates Sustained 12-Hour Pain Relief
- UPDATE: P G & E Corp. (PCG) Gains; Fined $1.4B by CPUC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!