Vertex Pharma (VRTX) shares fall to session lows
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Vertex Pharma (NASDAQ: VRTX) shares fall to session lows. The company is presenting at The Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, September 14th at 11:40 a.m. ET.
On the call, the CFO said "when we look at Q3, one thing we are seeing in the US is a slowdown in refills in the July and August timeframe." This was seen as unanticipated.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME) Hires Morgan Stanley, BofA to Field Takeover, Partnership - DJ
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/8: (VRX) (BABA) (HTBX) (ARMK)
- Blueprint Medicines Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Shares of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!