Vertex Pharma (VRTX) shares fall to session lows
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vertex Pharma (NASDAQ: VRTX) shares fall to session lows. The company is presenting at The Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, September 14th at 11:40 a.m. ET.
On the call, the CFO said "when we look at Q3, one thing we are seeing in the US is a slowdown in refills in the July and August timeframe." This was seen as unanticipated.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces Positive Longer-Term ORKAMBI + KALYDECO Data in CF Progression Modification
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX): Cutting PT But Fundamentals Continue To Look Good - Jefferies
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Shares Decline After Recruitment Paused in Head and Neck Cancer Trial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!