Vertex Pharma (VRTX) shares fall to session lows
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vertex Pharma (NASDAQ: VRTX) shares fall to session lows. The company is presenting at The Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, September 14th at 11:40 a.m. ET.
On the call, the CFO said "when we look at Q3, one thing we are seeing in the US is a slowdown in refills in the July and August timeframe." This was seen as unanticipated.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Democrats ask U.S. brokerages if they support delay to fiduciary rule
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/19: (CSX) (OCLR) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (DRYS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!