Vertex Pharma (VRTX) shares fall to session lows
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Vertex Pharma (NASDAQ: VRTX) shares fall to session lows. The company is presenting at The Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, September 14th at 11:40 a.m. ET.
On the call, the CFO said "when we look at Q3, one thing we are seeing in the US is a slowdown in refills in the July and August timeframe." This was seen as unanticipated.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Ignition Partners Names Scott Coleman as Business Development Partner
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!