Veltassa Black Box Warning Removed
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Galenica Group today announced that Relypsa, Inc., a Vifor Pharma Company, has received approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for a supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) with important updates to the US label of Veltassa (patiromer) for oral suspension. The US label for Veltassa no longer includes a Boxed Warning regarding the separation of Veltassa and other oral medications.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McKesson in record $150 million U.S. settlement over suspicious drug orders
- Biogen's (BIIB) IP Settlement Removes Significant Overhang - Baird
- TESARO (TSRO) Niraparib EAP Opens in U.S. for Ovarian Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!