Veltassa Black Box Warning Removed
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Galenica Group today announced that Relypsa, Inc., a Vifor Pharma Company, has received approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for a supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) with important updates to the US label of Veltassa (patiromer) for oral suspension. The US label for Veltassa no longer includes a Boxed Warning regarding the separation of Veltassa and other oral medications.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Announces Clinically Meaningful Interim Phase 1b Trial of VY-AADC01 Data
- Omeros (OMER) Presents Positive Results from OMS721 Phase 2 in HSCT-TMA
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Presents Strong Data from Brigatinib ALTA Trial in ALK+ NSCLC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!