VIVUS (VVUS) Resumes Trading +17%
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Pope Francis Named TIME's 2013 Person of the Year
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Share of VIVUS Inc. (Nasdaq: VVUS) resume trading up 17% after the FDA approved obesity drug Qsymia.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Starbucks (SBUX) Opens Sharply Lower; ITG Sees Slowing Momentum
- OTC Markets Sees Major Trading Halt for 2nd Time in Just Over a Month
- Mylan (MYL), Actavis (ACT) Continue Lower Following CVS/Cardinal Health Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!