VIVUS (VVUS) Resumes Trading +17%
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Share of VIVUS Inc. (Nasdaq: VVUS) resume trading up 17% after the FDA approved obesity drug Qsymia.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Netflix (NFLX) Active, Pares Decline
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Comments on Taser's (TASR) '292 Patent Press Release; Believes Claims are 'Misleading'
- China regulator says punishes three stock trading platforms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!