VIVUS (VVUS) Resumes Trading +17%
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Share of VIVUS Inc. (Nasdaq: VVUS) resume trading up 17% after the FDA approved obesity drug Qsymia.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Grand Jury Comes to Decision in Ferguson Case; Press Conference Expected Today
- BNY Mellon (BK) Fires Senior Currency Trader After Internal Review - WSJ
- Lakeland Industries (LAKE) Gains on Reports Ebola Suits Running Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!