VIVUS (VVUS) Resumes Trading +17%
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
Share of VIVUS Inc. (Nasdaq: VVUS) resume trading up 17% after the FDA approved obesity drug Qsymia.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Relypsa (RLYP) Surges Higher After AstraZeneca's ZS-9 Receives CRL from FDA
- MasterCraft (MCFT) Declares $4.30 Special Dividend; 32.7% Yield
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains Early on Strong Volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!