UPDATE: Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Surges 10% Mid-Day
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 25, 2016 11:43 AM EDT)
Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VNDA) spikes higher. Shares up 10%.
UPDATE: Vanda Pharmaceuticals wins ruling over patent for Fanapt, per Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
- Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!