UPDATE: Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Surges 10% Mid-Day
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 25, 2016 11:43 AM EDT)
Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VNDA) spikes higher. Shares up 10%.
UPDATE: Vanda Pharmaceuticals wins ruling over patent for Fanapt, per Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA), Taro Pharma Enter Settlement over Generic Fanapt ANDA
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces Positive Longer-Term ORKAMBI + KALYDECO Data in CF Progression Modification
- Adamas Pharma (ADMS) Announces Submission of ADS-5102 NDA to U.S. FDA as Dyskinesia Treatment in PD Patients
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!