UPDATE: Puma Biotech (PBYI) Sees Heavy Selling Pressure; SABCS Abstracts Released
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 14, 2016 10:55 AM EST)
Puma Biotech (NYSE: PBYI) is under heavy pressure. Shares down 17.7%
UPDATE: Downdside could be coming as SABCS abstracts were released. Link
There is also talk amongst traders about a PR Friday discussing a shareholder investigation. Shares last traded down 35% before being halted on a circuit breaker.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Puts with increasing volatility movement and volume: WBA RAD TDG
- Active options: AAPL BAC BMY GE FB IBM NFLX C AMZN SWKS TSLA MSFT NVDA
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active