UPDATE: PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) Declines; Said to Report Negative Data at ESMO
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 10, 2016 3:56 PM EDT)
PTC Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTCT) Declines; Said to Report Negative Data at ESMO
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) Commences RG7916 Phase 2 in Type 2/3 SMA Patients with Roche, SMAF
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy Program Advances into Phase 2 Clinical Studies in SMA Patients with RG7916
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!