UPDATE: MannKind (MNKD) Says Advancing Inhaled EpiPen Rival, May Seek Partner
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 2, 2016 3:31 PM EDT)
MannKind (Nasdaq: MNKD) advancing inhaled EpiPen rival and may seek a partner, according to Bloomberg, citing the company's CEO, Matt Pfeffer.
UPDATE - Pfeffer said the company isn't looking to raise capital now, but may evaluate its needs as the epinephrine pen moves into human testing. A capital raise would depend on Afrezza sales.
Epinephrine is lead drug in MannKind's pipeline and hasn't slowed down even as the company has moved to conserve cash.
MannKind's cash and cash equivalents were $63.7 million at the end of CQ15.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MannKind (MNKD) Gains Again on Volume
- Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
- Cerecor (CERC) Surges with Alkermes (ALKS) Following Positive Depression Trial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!