UPDATE: MannKind (MNKD) Says Advancing Inhaled EpiPen Rival, May Seek Partner
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 2, 2016 3:31 PM EDT)
MannKind (Nasdaq: MNKD) advancing inhaled EpiPen rival and may seek a partner, according to Bloomberg, citing the company's CEO, Matt Pfeffer.
UPDATE - Pfeffer said the company isn't looking to raise capital now, but may evaluate its needs as the epinephrine pen moves into human testing. A capital raise would depend on Afrezza sales.
Epinephrine is lead drug in MannKind's pipeline and hasn't slowed down even as the company has moved to conserve cash.
MannKind's cash and cash equivalents were $63.7 million at the end of CQ15.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MannKind (MNKD) Gains Again on Volume
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Looks to Add to Gains as Analysts Give Thumbs Up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!