UPDATE: MannKind (MNKD) Says Advancing Inhaled EpiPen Rival, May Seek Partner
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 2, 2016 3:31 PM EDT)
MannKind (Nasdaq: MNKD) advancing inhaled EpiPen rival and may seek a partner, according to Bloomberg, citing the company's CEO, Matt Pfeffer.
UPDATE - Pfeffer said the company isn't looking to raise capital now, but may evaluate its needs as the epinephrine pen moves into human testing. A capital raise would depend on Afrezza sales.
Epinephrine is lead drug in MannKind's pipeline and hasn't slowed down even as the company has moved to conserve cash.
MannKind's cash and cash equivalents were $63.7 million at the end of CQ15.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk Says NHTSA's Final Report on Autopilot is 'Very Positive'
- Stocks with increasing put volume on January 19
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) volatility low into saying it won’t seek accelerated approval for lung cancer combination treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!