UPDATE: MannKind (MNKD) Says Advancing Inhaled EpiPen Rival, May Seek Partner
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 2, 2016 3:31 PM EDT)
MannKind (Nasdaq: MNKD) advancing inhaled EpiPen rival and may seek a partner, according to Bloomberg, citing the company's CEO, Matt Pfeffer.
UPDATE - Pfeffer said the company isn't looking to raise capital now, but may evaluate its needs as the epinephrine pen moves into human testing. A capital raise would depend on Afrezza sales.
Epinephrine is lead drug in MannKind's pipeline and hasn't slowed down even as the company has moved to conserve cash.
MannKind's cash and cash equivalents were $63.7 million at the end of CQ15.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Gannett (GCI) -Tronc (TRNC) deal still in doubt as banks said to withdraw financing
- Stocks with call price movement; VALE TWTR
- CenturyLink (CTL) Pares Gains Following Merger Rumor, Up Less Than 10%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!