Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP) Gains Following Positive FDA Update on TNX-102 SL in PTSD
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Tonix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: TNXP) is gaining 15.6% early after the company announced that it has received the final meeting minutes from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) from an End-of-Phase 2/Pre-Phase 3 meeting. These minutes confirmed the FDA’s acceptance of Tonix’s proposed Phase 3 studies and the planned New Drug Application (NDA) data package to support the registration of TNX-102 SL (cyclobenzaprine HCl sublingual tablets) for the treatment of PTSD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Aetna (AET) Adds Sarepta's (NASDAQ: SRPT) Exondys 51 to Coverage List; Will be Effective Nov. 1st
- Stocks with call price movement; VALE TWTR
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) weekly option implied volatility increases to 37 into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!