Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP) Gains Following Positive FDA Update on TNX-102 SL in PTSD
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tonix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: TNXP) is gaining 15.6% early after the company announced that it has received the final meeting minutes from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) from an End-of-Phase 2/Pre-Phase 3 meeting. These minutes confirmed the FDA’s acceptance of Tonix’s proposed Phase 3 studies and the planned New Drug Application (NDA) data package to support the registration of TNX-102 SL (cyclobenzaprine HCl sublingual tablets) for the treatment of PTSD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
- AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports
- Pre-Market IV Report October 24, 2016