Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP) Gains Following Positive FDA Update on TNX-102 SL in PTSD
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Tonix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: TNXP) is gaining 15.6% early after the company announced that it has received the final meeting minutes from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) from an End-of-Phase 2/Pre-Phase 3 meeting. These minutes confirmed the FDA’s acceptance of Tonix’s proposed Phase 3 studies and the planned New Drug Application (NDA) data package to support the registration of TNX-102 SL (cyclobenzaprine HCl sublingual tablets) for the treatment of PTSD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Birks Group, Inc. (BGI) Climbs to Session High, Up 40%
- Options with increasing put volume: RBS PII NSC EAT ETSY COH PAA
- The StreetSweeper is out negative on Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!