Summit Therapeutics (SMMT) Surges 80% on Sarepta (SRPT) Deal
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Summit Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SMMT) is trading up 80% in pre-open trade after the company entered an exclusive license and collaboration agreement granting Sarepta (NASDAQ: SRPT) rights in Europe, as well as in Turkey and the Commonwealth of Independent States (‘the licensed territory’), to Summit’s utrophin modulator pipeline, including its lead clinical candidate, ezutromid, for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN), Endo (ENDO) sued by FTC over deal to obstruct competition - Bloomberg
- Alibaba (BABA) January weekly volatility at 54 into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; AMD NUGT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!