Summit Therapeutics (SMMT) Surges 80% on Sarepta (SRPT) Deal
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Summit Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SMMT) is trading up 80% in pre-open trade after the company entered an exclusive license and collaboration agreement granting Sarepta (NASDAQ: SRPT) rights in Europe, as well as in Turkey and the Commonwealth of Independent States (‘the licensed territory’), to Summit’s utrophin modulator pipeline, including its lead clinical candidate, ezutromid, for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Gannett (GCI) -Tronc (TRNC) deal still in doubt as banks said to withdraw financing
- Volatility and Volume movement
- UPDATE: Aetna (AET) Adds Sarepta's (NASDAQ: SRPT) Exondys 51 to Coverage List; Will be Effective Nov. 1st
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!