St. Jude Medical (STJ) has paused implants of Nanostim LCP - Bloomberg
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
St. Jude Medical (NYSE: STJ) has paused implants of Nanostim LCP, Bloomberg said Friday, citing a company statement.
St. Jude said there's been no report of patient injury.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Exondys 51 requires "review of drug and site of care required" at Aetna
- Biolase (BIOL) Granted FDA 510(K) approval for Epic Pro Laser Surgical System
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) call put ratio 4.5 calls to 1 put into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!