Senator Klobuchar says Mylan (MYL) incorrectly classified EpiPen as generic, citing letter to HHS - Bloomberg
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Senator Klobuchar says Mylan (NYSE: MYL) incorrectly classified EpiPen as generic, citing letter to HHS - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan Launches First Generics of Benicar® and Benicar HCT® Tablets
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) weekly option implied volatility increases to 37 into Q3 and outlook
- Options with increasing volume: PTC COG CASY FFIV PPG AKS STM PPG CASY BLK LKQ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!