Senator Klobuchar says Mylan (MYL) incorrectly classified EpiPen as generic, citing letter to HHS - Bloomberg
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Senator Klobuchar says Mylan (NYSE: MYL) incorrectly classified EpiPen as generic, citing letter to HHS - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The StreetSweeper is out negative on Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR)
- Options expected to have Increasing volume
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!