Senator Klobuchar says Mylan (MYL) incorrectly classified EpiPen as generic, citing letter to HHS - Bloomberg
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Senator Klobuchar says Mylan (NYSE: MYL) incorrectly classified EpiPen as generic, citing letter to HHS - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL), Theravance Biopharma(TBPH) Announce Positive Data from Two Revefenacin Phase 3s as COPD Treatment
- Short-Seller Hits Back Against Banc of California (BANC); Threatens to Release 'Thousands' of Pages of Documents
- General Electric (GE) volatility elevated into less than expected Q3 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!