Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Ticks Higher as Humana Approves 100% Coverage
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) ticked higher on reports Humana approved 100% coverage for recently-approved Exondys51, (eteplirsen) injection, the first drug approved to treat patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD).
Shares last traded up 0.6% to $62.72.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Exondys 51 requires "review of drug and site of care required" at Aetna
- Procter & Gamble (PG) January volatility elevated at 49 into shares rally 2.6% in premarket
- Active options: AAPL BAC BMY GE FB IBM NFLX C AMZN SWKS TSLA MSFT NVDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!