Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Ticks Higher as Humana Approves 100% Coverage
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) ticked higher on reports Humana approved 100% coverage for recently-approved Exondys51, (eteplirsen) injection, the first drug approved to treat patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD).
Shares last traded up 0.6% to $62.72.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Exondys 51 'Medically Necessary' at Aetna When Certain Criteria are Met
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%
- Options with increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!