Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Ticks Higher as Humana Approves 100% Coverage
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) ticked higher on reports Humana approved 100% coverage for recently-approved Exondys51, (eteplirsen) injection, the first drug approved to treat patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD).
Shares last traded up 0.6% to $62.72.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inovio Pharma (INO) Announces FDA Clinical Hold Placed on Proposed VGX-3100 Phase 3
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Sees Intra-Day Selling Pressure
- Rockwell Collins (COL) volatility flat into deal with B/E Aerospace (BEAV)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!