Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Ticks Higher as Humana Approves 100% Coverage
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) ticked higher on reports Humana approved 100% coverage for recently-approved Exondys51, (eteplirsen) injection, the first drug approved to treat patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD).
Shares last traded up 0.6% to $62.72.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Aetna (AET) Adds Sarepta's (NASDAQ: SRPT) Exondys 51 to Coverage List; Will be Effective Nov. 1st
- Decker’s Outdoor (DECK) October weekly 50.50 straddle priced for movement of 9.8% into Q2
- UPDATE: KKR & Co. (KKR) said to be investor in Netscout Systems (NTCT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!