Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Shares Resume Trading; Now Up 82% on FDA Eteplirsen Approval
- Wall Street rises as energy, financial stocks gain
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) is up 82% after re-opening on accelerated approval for eteplirsen
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) PT Raised Sharply to 'Street High' $108 at RBC Capital
- Gevo (GEVO) Gains as American Airlines (AAL) Searches for Alternative Jet Fuels
- Array Biopharma (ARRY) Announces $100M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!