Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Shares Resume Trading; Now Up 82% on FDA Eteplirsen Approval
- Wall Street dragged down by Apple, health stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) is up 82% after re-opening on accelerated approval for eteplirsen
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Catabasis Pharma (CATB) Surges 50% on Deal with Serepta (SRPT)
- Genocea Biosciences (GNCA) Announces GEN-003 Phase 2b Met Primary Endpoint as Genital Herpes Treatment
- Pro Diversity Network (IPDN) halted for second time on LUDP; Last up 63%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!