Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Offering Seeing High Demand, Expected to Price at Modest Discount - Feurstein
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) offering well oversubscribed, upsized and seen pricing at a modest discount to close. - Adam Feurstein.
$SRPT latest chatter on offering: well oversubscribed, upsizing, will price at modest discount to close.— Adam Feuerstein (@adamfeuerstein) September 22, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Netflix (NFLX) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Chatter Involving Disney (DIS) Takeover
- Galapagos NV (GLPG) is Definitely Considering Takeovers, CEO Tells FD - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesAdam Feuerstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!