Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Offering Seeing High Demand, Expected to Price at Modest Discount - Feurstein
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) offering well oversubscribed, upsized and seen pricing at a modest discount to close. - Adam Feurstein.
$SRPT latest chatter on offering: well oversubscribed, upsizing, will price at modest discount to close.— Adam Feuerstein (@adamfeuerstein) September 22, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Reiterates Bullish View on Sarepta (SRPT) as ESSENCE Starts Dosing
- Catabasis Pharma (CATB) Surges 50% on Deal with Serepta (SRPT)
- UPDATE: Cabela's (CAB) Gains; Bass Pro, Sycamore Consortia Said to Be Final Bidders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesAdam Feuerstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!