Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Granted FDA Accelerated Approval for Eteplirsen
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) surges higher on FDA approval for eteplirsen
Letter from FDA
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Sarepta Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase III Clinical Trial of SRP-4045 and SRP-4053 for the Treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Amenable to Exon 45 or 53 Skipping
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Sinks 69% as Trading Resumes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News, Management Changes, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!