Rigel Pharma (RIGL) Sees Wild Rollercoaster Pre-Open Trading Amid Data
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rigel Pharma (NASDAQ: RIGL) is seeing wild gyrations in pre-open trade following this morning's data. Shares initially went positive, then negative, then positive, then negative and now positive again.
Shares last traded up 12.5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility flat as shares at record high
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: BOBE KMI COST TOL HRB LULU
- Costco Wholesale Corp (COST) weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Pre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!