Rigel Pharma (RIGL) Sees Wild Rollercoaster Pre-Open Trading Amid Data
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks fall, investors seek safety after Trump address
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Rigel Pharma (NASDAQ: RIGL) is seeing wild gyrations in pre-open trade following this morning's data. Shares initially went positive, then negative, then positive, then negative and now positive again.
Shares last traded up 12.5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Stocks with increasing call volume on January 20
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Pre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!