Revance Therapeutics (RVNC) Sees Strong Upside on Volume
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Revance Therapeutics (NASDAQ: RVNC) is seeing notable upside Friday. Shares are up 18% on volume that is running 10x normal. It is unclear today's driver.
Analyst Louise Chen at Guggenheim recently noted upcoming potential catalysts include: 1) 2H16 - Report top-line data for RT002 in Cervical Dystonia; 2) 2H16 - Initiate Phase 3 program for RT002 for Glabellar Lines; 3) 2H16 - Announce an additional indication for RT002; 4) '17 - RT002, Phase 3 data for Glabellar Lines; 5) '17 - More data on Cervical Dystonia and additional indication; 6) '20 - RT002, Approval and Launch for Glabellar Lines; and 7) '22/'23 - RT002, Cervical Dystonia.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- BioPharmX (BPMX) to Present Data Suggesting Anti-Inflammatory Activity of BPX-01 for P. acnes
- Adesto Technologies Corporation (IOTS) Shares Surge Higher; Reason Unknown
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!