Revance Therapeutics (RVNC) Sees Strong Upside on Volume
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Revance Therapeutics (NASDAQ: RVNC) is seeing notable upside Friday. Shares are up 18% on volume that is running 10x normal. It is unclear today's driver.
Analyst Louise Chen at Guggenheim recently noted upcoming potential catalysts include: 1) 2H16 - Report top-line data for RT002 in Cervical Dystonia; 2) 2H16 - Initiate Phase 3 program for RT002 for Glabellar Lines; 3) 2H16 - Announce an additional indication for RT002; 4) '17 - RT002, Phase 3 data for Glabellar Lines; 5) '17 - More data on Cervical Dystonia and additional indication; 6) '20 - RT002, Approval and Launch for Glabellar Lines; and 7) '22/'23 - RT002, Cervical Dystonia.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD): Positive TX-001HR Data Supports Market Potential - Guggenheim
- Neovasc (NVCN) Shares Look to Pullback for Second Session
- Options with increasing volume: SMG LGCY HZNP CBG CGI UHS OLI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!