Revance Therapeutics (RVNC) Sees Strong Upside on Volume
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Revance Therapeutics (NASDAQ: RVNC) is seeing notable upside Friday. Shares are up 18% on volume that is running 10x normal. It is unclear today's driver.
Analyst Louise Chen at Guggenheim recently noted upcoming potential catalysts include: 1) 2H16 - Report top-line data for RT002 in Cervical Dystonia; 2) 2H16 - Initiate Phase 3 program for RT002 for Glabellar Lines; 3) 2H16 - Announce an additional indication for RT002; 4) '17 - RT002, Phase 3 data for Glabellar Lines; 5) '17 - More data on Cervical Dystonia and additional indication; 6) '20 - RT002, Approval and Launch for Glabellar Lines; and 7) '22/'23 - RT002, Cervical Dystonia.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Says FDA Accepts First BLA for Durvalumab in Bladder Cancer with Priority Review
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC MS
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Surges 9% After Settling Class Action Lawsuit