Revance Therapeutics (RVNC) Sees Strong Upside on Volume
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Revance Therapeutics (NASDAQ: RVNC) is seeing notable upside Friday. Shares are up 18% on volume that is running 10x normal. It is unclear today's driver.
Analyst Louise Chen at Guggenheim recently noted upcoming potential catalysts include: 1) 2H16 - Report top-line data for RT002 in Cervical Dystonia; 2) 2H16 - Initiate Phase 3 program for RT002 for Glabellar Lines; 3) 2H16 - Announce an additional indication for RT002; 4) '17 - RT002, Phase 3 data for Glabellar Lines; 5) '17 - More data on Cervical Dystonia and additional indication; 6) '20 - RT002, Approval and Launch for Glabellar Lines; and 7) '22/'23 - RT002, Cervical Dystonia.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Positive Thesis 'Intact' Following FTC Settlement - Guggenheim
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Climbs to Session High, Up 35%
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!