Revance Therapeutics (RVNC) Sees Strong Upside on Volume
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Revance Therapeutics (NASDAQ: RVNC) is seeing notable upside Friday. Shares are up 18% on volume that is running 10x normal. It is unclear today's driver.
Analyst Louise Chen at Guggenheim recently noted upcoming potential catalysts include: 1) 2H16 - Report top-line data for RT002 in Cervical Dystonia; 2) 2H16 - Initiate Phase 3 program for RT002 for Glabellar Lines; 3) 2H16 - Announce an additional indication for RT002; 4) '17 - RT002, Phase 3 data for Glabellar Lines; 5) '17 - More data on Cervical Dystonia and additional indication; 6) '20 - RT002, Approval and Launch for Glabellar Lines; and 7) '22/'23 - RT002, Cervical Dystonia.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Fitzgerald Defends Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP) Following Short Report
- Stocks with call price movement; FCX NFLX
- Michael Kors (KORS) volatility flat on tight four-month trading range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!