Regulus Therapeutics' (RGLS) Abstract on RG-101 Not Presented at AASLD Conference
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regulus Therapeutics (NASDAQ: RGLS) said to withdraw abstract n RG-101, which was slated for presentation at AASLD last Saturday, according to Bloomberg.
Regulus' IND for RG-101 was placed on clinical hold in June.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS) Announces Two New Drug Development Candidates
- Options with increasing volume: NUS ETW BMO CONN PFG DB TXMD TOL FLO
- lululemon athletica (LULU) volatility increases into quarterly results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!