Portola Pharma (PTLA) Drops 21% With Andexanet PDUFA Looming
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Portola Pharma (NASDAQ: PTLA) declined over 20% and was halted on a limit-down pause Wednesday. The company's andexanet alfa PDUFA is today, August 17, 2016. The PDUFA date is the goal date for the FDA to complete its review of the BLA.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Surge Higher in Late Trading
- MannKind (MNKD) Gains Again on Volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!