Portola Pharma (PTLA) Drops 21% With Andexanet PDUFA Looming
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Portola Pharma (NASDAQ: PTLA) declined over 20% and was halted on a limit-down pause Wednesday. The company's andexanet alfa PDUFA is today, August 17, 2016. The PDUFA date is the goal date for the FDA to complete its review of the BLA.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports
- Options with increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!