Portola Pharma (PTLA) Drops 21% With Andexanet PDUFA Looming
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Portola Pharma (NASDAQ: PTLA) declined over 20% and was halted on a limit-down pause Wednesday. The company's andexanet alfa PDUFA is today, August 17, 2016. The PDUFA date is the goal date for the FDA to complete its review of the BLA.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A.M. Castle & Co. (CAS) Shares Will Begin Trading OTC Under Ticker 'CASL'
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Celgene (CELG) Presents Strong Results from REVLIMID StaMINA, Myeloma XI Studies