Pfizer's (PFE) Troxyca ER Approved by FDA
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) Troxyca ER Approved by FDA
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pfizer (PFE) Announces Data from Glasdegib Phase 2 in AML; Favorable OS Results Noted
- Neovasc (NVCN) Updates on Tiara TMV Program; Reports Technical Success Rate of 86%
- Pfizer and Avillion Announce Positive Top-Line Results for Phase 3 BFORE Study of BOSULIF for First-Line Treatment of Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!