Opko Health (OPK) Acquires Two New Phase 3 Products
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Opko Health (NYSE: OPK) entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Cytochroma Inc. (Markham, Canada) whose lead products, both in phase 3 clinical trials, are Replidea™ (coded CTAP101 Capsules), a vitamin D prohormone to treat secondary hyperparathyroidism (SHPT) in patients with stage 3 or 4 chronic kidney disease (CKD) and vitamin D insufficiency, and Alpharen™, a non-absorbed phosphate binder to treat hyperphosphatemia in dialysis patients.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Riverbed (RVBD) Attracts PE Interest, to Contact Buyers in A Week, Says DealReporter
- Deutsche Telekom May Be Considering New Options for T-Mobile (TMUS) (AMX) (GOOG) (DISH)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB) to Accept Cutrale-Safra Offer - Estado
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!