Opko Health (OPK) Acquires Two New Phase 3 Products
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Opko Health (NYSE: OPK) entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Cytochroma Inc. (Markham, Canada) whose lead products, both in phase 3 clinical trials, are Replidea™ (coded CTAP101 Capsules), a vitamin D prohormone to treat secondary hyperparathyroidism (SHPT) in patients with stage 3 or 4 chronic kidney disease (CKD) and vitamin D insufficiency, and Alpharen™, a non-absorbed phosphate binder to treat hyperphosphatemia in dialysis patients.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Imminent T-Mobile (TMUS) Sale Unlikely - Deutsche Telekom CEO (S)
- Opko Health (OPK) Posts Q4 Loss of 4c/Share
- Peregrine (PPHM) Risk/Reward Still Favorable; Plenty to Look Forward to in FY14 - Roth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!