Opko Health (OPK) Acquires Two New Phase 3 Products
- Wall St falls as lower oil prices weigh on energy stocks
- ADP Employment Change (Aug) 177K vs 175K Expected
- Medivation (MDVN) Bidding War Was Hotter Than the Market Even Thought
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/31: (CHS) (ININ) (VEEV) Higher; (AVAV) (PANW) (HRB) Lower (more...)
Opko Health (NYSE: OPK) entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Cytochroma Inc. (Markham, Canada) whose lead products, both in phase 3 clinical trials, are Replidea™ (coded CTAP101 Capsules), a vitamin D prohormone to treat secondary hyperparathyroidism (SHPT) in patients with stage 3 or 4 chronic kidney disease (CKD) and vitamin D insufficiency, and Alpharen™, a non-absorbed phosphate binder to treat hyperphosphatemia in dialysis patients.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OPKO Health (OPK) Announces Completion of Transition Therapeutics (TTHI) Acquisition
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Agrium (AGU), PotashCorp (POT) Said in Merger Talks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!