Opko Health (OPK) Acquires Two New Phase 3 Products
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Opko Health (NYSE: OPK) entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Cytochroma Inc. (Markham, Canada) whose lead products, both in phase 3 clinical trials, are Replidea™ (coded CTAP101 Capsules), a vitamin D prohormone to treat secondary hyperparathyroidism (SHPT) in patients with stage 3 or 4 chronic kidney disease (CKD) and vitamin D insufficiency, and Alpharen™, a non-absorbed phosphate binder to treat hyperphosphatemia in dialysis patients.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OPKO Health (OPK) Enters $36.4M Conv. Notes Agreement
- Novartis (NVS) Reports FDA Approval of Jadenu Tablets
- UPDATE: Altera Corp (ALTR) Deal on Track, May be Announced in Week - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!