Oculus Innovative Sciences (OCLS) Granted FDA 510(K) Approval for Microcyn Plus Wound Care Solution
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oculus Innovative Sciences (NASDAQ: OCLS) was granted FDA 510 (k) okay for its Microcyn Plus Wound Care Solution.
|Device Classification Name||Dressing, Wound, Drug|
|Device Name||Microcyn Plus Wound Care Solution|
|Applicant Contact||Brian W. Martin|
|Correspodent Contact||Brian W. Martin|
|Classification Product Code|
|Decision||Substantially Equivalent (SESE)|
|510k Review Panel||General & Plastic Surgery|
|Reviewed By Third Party||No|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Looks to Add to Gains as Analysts Give Thumbs Up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!