Oculus Innovative Sciences (OCLS) Granted FDA 510(K) Approval for Microcyn Plus Wound Care Solution
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oculus Innovative Sciences (NASDAQ: OCLS) was granted FDA 510 (k) okay for its Microcyn Plus Wound Care Solution.
|Device Classification Name||Dressing, Wound, Drug|
|Device Name||Microcyn Plus Wound Care Solution|
|Applicant Contact||Brian W. Martin|
|Correspodent Contact||Brian W. Martin|
|Classification Product Code|
|Decision||Substantially Equivalent (SESE)|
|510k Review Panel||General & Plastic Surgery|
|Reviewed By Third Party||No|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Says FDA Accepts First BLA for Durvalumab in Bladder Cancer with Priority Review
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Express Scripts (ESRX) on Watch Amid Citron Interview
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!