Nivalis Therapeutics (NVLS) Sinks 57% as Trading Resumes
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nivalis Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NVLS) sinks 57% as trading resumes after the company announced topline results from the Company's Phase 2 trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of two doses of cavosonstat, 200 mg and 400 mg, in adult patients with CF who had two copies of the F508del-CFTR mutation and were being treated with Orkambi. There were no dose limiting toxicities and cavosonstat was well tolerated at all doses in the trial. The trial failed, however, to demonstrate benefit in absolute change in percent predicted FEV1, the trials primary endpoint, or in sweat chloride reduction at 12 weeks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Says FDA Accepts First BLA for Durvalumab in Bladder Cancer with Priority Review
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) to resume trading at 9AM ET
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) volatility elevated into acquiring Stillwater Mining (SWC) for enterprise value of $2.2B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!