Nivalis Therapeutics (NVLS) Sinks 57% as Trading Resumes
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nivalis Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NVLS) sinks 57% as trading resumes after the company announced topline results from the Company's Phase 2 trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of two doses of cavosonstat, 200 mg and 400 mg, in adult patients with CF who had two copies of the F508del-CFTR mutation and were being treated with Orkambi. There were no dose limiting toxicities and cavosonstat was well tolerated at all doses in the trial. The trial failed, however, to demonstrate benefit in absolute change in percent predicted FEV1, the trials primary endpoint, or in sweat chloride reduction at 12 weeks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (NYSE: VXX) down 1.7%
- Active options: AAPL BAC BMY GE FB IBM NFLX C AMZN SWKS TSLA MSFT NVDA
- Active options: AAPL IBM ARNC FB BAC SWKS AMZN GE NFLX SGYP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!