Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Prolaris Test Shows Recurrence Prostate Cancer Risk
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
Myriad Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYGN) announced today that a study published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology demonstrated that its Prolaris test, which analyzes the expression level of 46 cell cycle progression genes, accurately predicted the elevated risk for prostate cancer recurrence in 413 men who had undergone a radical prostatectomy. The study entitled "Validation of a panel of cell cycle progression genes for improved risk-stratification in a contemporary radical prostatectomy cohort," concluded that the Prolaris test effectively stratified men by risk of biochemical recurrence.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Gilead (GILD) Receives Orphan Status for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Treatment
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Unit Receives FDA Warning Letter Tied to Form 483 Notice
- Antares Pharma, Inc (ATRS) Receives Reissued U.S. Patents for OTREXUP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!