Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Prolaris Test Shows Recurrence Prostate Cancer Risk
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Myriad Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYGN) announced today that a study published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology demonstrated that its Prolaris test, which analyzes the expression level of 46 cell cycle progression genes, accurately predicted the elevated risk for prostate cancer recurrence in 413 men who had undergone a radical prostatectomy. The study entitled "Validation of a panel of cell cycle progression genes for improved risk-stratification in a contemporary radical prostatectomy cohort," concluded that the Prolaris test effectively stratified men by risk of biochemical recurrence.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Myriad Genetics (MYGN) to Sell
- Medtronic (MDT): FDA Expands Use of CoreValve System For Aortic 'Valve-in-Valve' Replacement
- Piper Jaffray Incrementally More Positive on Myriad Genetics (MYGN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!