Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Prolaris Test Shows Recurrence Prostate Cancer Risk
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/21: (SANM) (CMG) (APA) Higher; (TEP) (RMBS) (TXN) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q2 EPS by 43c
- EMC Corp. (EMC) Targeted by Activist Investor Elliott Management
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/21: (RGDO) (EXTR) (PLUG) Higher; (EZPW) (ITRI) (ICLD) (More...)
Myriad Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYGN) announced today that a study published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology demonstrated that its Prolaris test, which analyzes the expression level of 46 cell cycle progression genes, accurately predicted the elevated risk for prostate cancer recurrence in 413 men who had undergone a radical prostatectomy. The study entitled "Validation of a panel of cell cycle progression genes for improved risk-stratification in a contemporary radical prostatectomy cohort," concluded that the Prolaris test effectively stratified men by risk of biochemical recurrence.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synta Pharma (SNTA) Advances Ganetespib into Phase 3 Extension
- DepoMed (DEPO) Receives Favorable Verdict in Generic Gralise Case
- Durata Therapeutics (DRTX) Launches DALVANCE in the U.S.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!