Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Prolaris Test Shows Recurrence Prostate Cancer Risk
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Icahn Reach Agreement Over Director Appointments
- Washington Prime (WPG) to Acquire Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) for $14.20/Share
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
- SodaStream (SODA) Said in Takeover Talks at $40/Share
Myriad Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYGN) announced today that a study published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology demonstrated that its Prolaris test, which analyzes the expression level of 46 cell cycle progression genes, accurately predicted the elevated risk for prostate cancer recurrence in 413 men who had undergone a radical prostatectomy. The study entitled "Validation of a panel of cell cycle progression genes for improved risk-stratification in a contemporary radical prostatectomy cohort," concluded that the Prolaris test effectively stratified men by risk of biochemical recurrence.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lannett (LCI) Completes Voluntary Strategic Review; Affirms Acting in Compliance on Digoxin Pricing
- Roth Commments on TG Therapeutics (TGTX); FDA Grants TG-1101 SPA in CLL Patients
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Repors Presentation of Encouraging EnligHTN III Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!