Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Prolaris Test Shows Recurrence Prostate Cancer Risk
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Myriad Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYGN) announced today that a study published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology demonstrated that its Prolaris test, which analyzes the expression level of 46 cell cycle progression genes, accurately predicted the elevated risk for prostate cancer recurrence in 413 men who had undergone a radical prostatectomy. The study entitled "Validation of a panel of cell cycle progression genes for improved risk-stratification in a contemporary radical prostatectomy cohort," concluded that the Prolaris test effectively stratified men by risk of biochemical recurrence.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Myriad to Present New myRisk Hereditary Cancer Data Further Demonstrating the Benefits of Gene Panel Testing
- Incyte (INCY) Says Jakafi Recommend by NCCN for Myelofibrosis
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) to Present Data for Taltz in Psoriasis at EADV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!