Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Prolaris Test Shows Recurrence Prostate Cancer Risk
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Huge Explosion Reported in East Harlem, New York
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
Myriad Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYGN) announced today that a study published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology demonstrated that its Prolaris test, which analyzes the expression level of 46 cell cycle progression genes, accurately predicted the elevated risk for prostate cancer recurrence in 413 men who had undergone a radical prostatectomy. The study entitled "Validation of a panel of cell cycle progression genes for improved risk-stratification in a contemporary radical prostatectomy cohort," concluded that the Prolaris test effectively stratified men by risk of biochemical recurrence.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Competition Here to Stay, Jefferies Says
- BioMarin's (BMRN) VIMIZIM Receives FDA Priority Review Voucher
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical's (LJPC) Successful Trial Questioned
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!