Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Prolaris Test Shows Recurrence Prostate Cancer Risk
- Market Wrap: Horizon Pharma Gets Hostile on Depomed; Tesla Slumps on Downgrade; U.S. Trade Deficit Widens in May
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- China ADSs, Related Stocks Trade Sharply Lower (SFUN) (JD) (BABA)
Myriad Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYGN) announced today that a study published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology demonstrated that its Prolaris test, which analyzes the expression level of 46 cell cycle progression genes, accurately predicted the elevated risk for prostate cancer recurrence in 413 men who had undergone a radical prostatectomy. The study entitled "Validation of a panel of cell cycle progression genes for improved risk-stratification in a contemporary radical prostatectomy cohort," concluded that the Prolaris test effectively stratified men by risk of biochemical recurrence.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novartis' (NVS) Entresto Receives FDA Approval as Heart Failure Treatment
- Incyte (INCY), VICC Enter Multi-Year Oncology Research Collaboration
- Esperion Therapeutics (ESPR) Announces Removal of Partial Clinical Hold for ETC-1002 240 mg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!