Mylan (MYL) Receives FDA Approval for Generic Version of Takeda's Actoplus Met
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- Market Wrap: CPI Gains 0.3% in June; Another Ack-Attack on Herbalife; Apple Bruised on Q2 Phone Sales
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Posts Q4 EPS of 55c; Revs Top Expectations
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank's (DB) U.S. Ops Suffer from Various Reporting Issues - WSJ
Bloomberg reporting Mylan (NYSE: MYL) has won FDA approval for its generic version of Takeda's actoplus met.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Mylan (MYL) at Buy
- Pandora Media (P) on Watch on Reports Google (GOOG) Considered Buying Spotify
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI) Surges Over 200% on Statistically Significant Phase III PB272, Amended Licensing Deal with Pfizer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!