Mylan (MYL) Receives FDA Approval for Generic Version of Takeda's Actoplus Met
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
Bloomberg reporting Mylan (NYSE: MYL) has won FDA approval for its generic version of Takeda's actoplus met.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Comments on Supreme Court Decision Related to '808 Patent on Copaxone (TEVA)
- UPDATE: Zillow (Z), Trulia (TRLA) Surge Higher on Chatter
- Kythera Biophrarma's (KYTH) ATX-101 NDA Receives March 9th FDA Committee Review Date
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!