Mylan (MYL) Receives FDA Approval for Generic Version of Takeda's Actoplus Met
- The Grinch Seeks to Ruin Christmas for 40 Million Target (TGT) Shoppers and the Company
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) to Sell Global Diabetes Business in $4.3B+ Deal (AZN)
- Duck Dynasty Anti-Gay Backlash: A&E Parent Walt Disney (DIS) Shares Unaffected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/19: (ALIM) (PSDV) (OXBT) Higher; (SMTC) (WGO) (HGSH) Lower
- Overstock.com (OSTK) Looking to Accept Bitcoin in Second-Half of 2014
Bloomberg reporting Mylan (NYSE: MYL) has won FDA approval for its generic version of Takeda's actoplus met.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Approved to Acquire Pfizer's LAMA Compound
- Prosensa (RNA) Comments on GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Drisapersen Update
- Dendreon (DNDN) Issues Notification to Physicians Over Faulty PROVENGE Batch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!