Mylan (MYL) Receives FDA Approval for Generic Version of Takeda's Actoplus Met
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
Bloomberg reporting Mylan (NYSE: MYL) has won FDA approval for its generic version of Takeda's actoplus met.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire plc (SHPG) Said Considering Bid for NPS Pharma (NPSP)
- Auspex Pharmaceuticals (ASPX) PT Raised to $72 at Piper Jaffray Amid '809 Data
- Genfit Data Not Seen as Competitive Threat to Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) - BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!