Mylan (MYL) Receives FDA Approval for Generic Version of Takeda's Actoplus Met
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/27: (EOX) (OPXA) (TIF) Higher; (KORS) (WDAY) (CHS) Lower (more...)
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
- Jimmy John's Preparing IPO - Report
Bloomberg reporting Mylan (NYSE: MYL) has won FDA approval for its generic version of Takeda's actoplus met.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Issues Clarification, Retraction on Perrigo (PRGO) Offer
- Novartis (NVS) Announces Data Presentations at ASCO and EHA
- BioLineRx (BLRX) Will Present Positive Safety and Efficacy From BL-8040 Phase 1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!