Mylan (MYL) Receives FDA Approval for Generic Version of Takeda's Actoplus Met
- Hold on Tight... Fed Day Could Bring a Number of Changes
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (NETE) (NYNY) Higher; (ONCY) (RAX) (SINO) Lower
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (IMUC) (X) Higher; (RAX) (SNE) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
Bloomberg reporting Mylan (NYSE: MYL) has won FDA approval for its generic version of Takeda's actoplus met.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Initiates Phase IIIs for Generic Advair Diskus (GSK)
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
- IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) Offered $500M for Perion Network (PERI) - Calcalist
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!