Mylan (MYL) Receives FDA Approval for Generic Version of Takeda's Actoplus Met
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Bloomberg reporting Mylan (NYSE: MYL) has won FDA approval for its generic version of Takeda's actoplus met.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Raises FY EPS Guidance
- Chembio Diagn (CEMI) Reports DPP HIV 1/2 Assay Given CLIA Waiver From FDA
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Nivolumab Shows Objective Response Rate of 15% in CheckMate -063 Study