Mylan (MYL) Receives FDA Approval for Generic Version of Takeda's Actoplus Met
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Bloomberg reporting Mylan (NYSE: MYL) has won FDA approval for its generic version of Takeda's actoplus met.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Restructuring Program; Sees Workforce Impact
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Presents Strong Data from Brigatinib ALTA Trial in ALK+ NSCLC
- Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL) Phase 2a Alzheimer Study of ANAVEX 2-73 Met Primary and Secondary Endpoints
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!