Mylan (MYL) Receives FDA Approval for Generic Version of Takeda's Actoplus Met
- Brexit sets Dow, S&P up for worst two-day drop in 10 months
- UK cut to AA from AAA at S&P; Outlook Negative
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/27: (HTWR) (AKER) (FCSC) Higher; (BCS) (TRXC) (EYEG) Lower
- Medtronic (MDT) to Acquire HeartWare (HTWR) in ~$1.1B Deal
- 28 Stocks to Buy Following Brexit - Morgan Stanley
Bloomberg reporting Mylan (NYSE: MYL) has won FDA approval for its generic version of Takeda's actoplus met.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan Launches Generic Avodart® Capsules
- Roth Sees Limited Use of Cytori's (CYTX) Cell Therapy in Japan as Key Milestone; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals Brexit Risk 'Minimal' - Guggenheim (AGN) (ENDP) (MYL) (VRX) (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!