Mylan (MYL) seeks approval for EpiPen with longer shelf life - Bloomberg
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) seeks approval for EpiPen with longer shelf life, according to Bloomberg.
The company says that the new shelf life could be as long as 24 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan's Commitment to Stemming the Tide of HIV/AIDS as Strong as Ever
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Under Armour (NYSE: UA) volatility low as shares trade near 52-week low