Mylan (MYL) seeks approval for EpiPen with longer shelf life - Bloomberg
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) seeks approval for EpiPen with longer shelf life, according to Bloomberg.
The company says that the new shelf life could be as long as 24 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL), Theravance Biopharma(TBPH) Announce Positive Data from Two Revefenacin Phase 3s as COPD Treatment
- Senator Blumenthal says DoJ should reject Mylan (MYL) settlement - Bloomberg
- Peabody Energy (BTUUQ) Shares Active After Filing of Monthly Operating Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!