Merck's (MRK) Suvorexant Helps People Sleep, Says FDA
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Merck's (NYSE: MRK) Suvorexant helps people sleep, said an FDA panel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Reports Statistically non-Inferior Data from ISENTRESS Phase 3 in HIV-1
- Merck (MRK) Provides Regulatory Update on BLA for Bezlotoxumab; Says FDA Requested Submission of New Data and Analyses from MODIFY Trials
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML) Bullish Stance Reiterated at Jefferies Following Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!