Merck's (MRK) Suvorexant Helps People Sleep, Says FDA
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Tightens Q2 Loss; Will Explore IPO of ASN Subsidiary
- Scripps (SSP), Journal (JRN) to Merge Broadcast Operations, Spin-Off Newspapers
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Tops Q2 EPS by 80c; Raises Buyback Plan by $2B
Merck's (NYSE: MRK) Suvorexant helps people sleep, said an FDA panel.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Emergent Biosolutions (EBS) Issued CRL from FDA on IXINITY
- Roth Boosts PT on Regeneron (REGN) to $399 Following ODYSSEY Phase III Data, EYLEA Approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!