Merck's (MRK) Suvorexant Helps People Sleep, Says FDA
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/23: (RWLK) (TKMR) (SLXP) Higher; (ASNA) (KMX) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
Merck's (NYSE: MRK) Suvorexant helps people sleep, said an FDA panel.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich to Enhance Position in Attractive Life Science Industry
- Celebrity Chef Leticia Moreinos Schwartz Partners with Merck on Desafiando La Diabetes: Logra Tus Metas to Urge Hispanics With Type 2 Diabetes to Get to Their A1C Goal
- OPKO Health (OPK) Reports Second Rayaldee Phase 3 Met Primary Endponts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!