Merck's (MRK) Suvorexant Helps People Sleep, Says FDA
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/04: (RNDY) (PEIX) (PCYC) Higher; (SMTC) (VNDA) (ECA) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
- McDonald's (MCD) Food Quality Improvements Seen as Important Part of Turnaround
Merck's (NYSE: MRK) Suvorexant helps people sleep, said an FDA panel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eisai and Merck Enter Collaboration to Explore Novel Combination Regimens of Anti-PD-1 Therapy with Multi-targeting RTK Inhibitor and Microtubule Dynamics Inhibitor in Multiple Types of Cancer
- CDC Committee Recommends Adding Merck's (MRK) GARDASIL 9 to List of HPV Vaccines
- Merck to Present at the 35th Annual Cowen Health Care Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!