Merck's (MRK) Suvorexant Helps People Sleep, Says FDA
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Merck's (NYSE: MRK) Suvorexant helps people sleep, said an FDA panel.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EMD Millipore Receives Grant from Massachusetts Life Sciences Center to Collaborate with Promethera Biosciences
- Hemispherx Biopharma (HEB) Plans App Submissions in LatAm for Ampligen
- Merck’s Investigational HIV Therapy, Doravirine (MK-1439), Demonstrates Antiviral Activity in Phase 2B Study of Treatment-Naïve Adults
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!