Merck's (MRK) Suvorexant Helps People Sleep, Says FDA
- Wall Street gains as financials rally on Fed rate comments
- EU to hand Apple Irish tax bill of over 1 billion euro, source says
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/29: (MCUR) (KONE) (STAF) Higher; (CZR) (BOSC) (CORE) Lower
- Herbalife (HLF) Gains on Chatter Icahn Adding More as He Looks to Bury Ackman
- Mylan (MYL) Plans to Launch Generic EpiPen; Will Cost 50% Less than Name Brand
Merck's (NYSE: MRK) Suvorexant helps people sleep, said an FDA panel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackRock withheld support from two key Exxon directors: filings
- Cynapsus (CYNA) Announces Receipt of FDA Fast Track Designation for APL-130277 as OFF Episodes Treatment in PD Patients
- Generic EpiPen Pricing Parity and Less than 1% Share Supports $10 Adamis (ADMP) Target Price - Maxim Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!