Merck's (MRK) Suvorexant Helps People Sleep, Says FDA
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
Merck's (NYSE: MRK) Suvorexant helps people sleep, said an FDA panel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FDA Issues Warning on DPP-4 Inhibitors in T2D (MRK) (LLY)
- NeuroMetrix (NURO) Announces Statistically Significant Data from RLS Pilot Study
- BioTime (BTX)/Asterias (AST) Conclude Recruitment for SCiStar Phase 1/2a Dose-Escalation Trial of AST-OPC1 for SCI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!