Merck's (MRK) Suvorexant Helps People Sleep, Says FDA
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/30: (MTL) (MOVE) (ADUS) Higher; (PDFS) (ISR) (RADA) Lower
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Microsoft (MSFT) Unveils Its Next-Gen OS: Windows 10
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
Merck's (NYSE: MRK) Suvorexant helps people sleep, said an FDA panel.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MSD Announces First Presentation of Early Data on the Investigational Use of Pembrolizumab in Patients with Advanced Bladder Cancer at ESMO 2014
- Catyalyst Pharmaceutical (CPRX) Reports Firdapse Met co-Primary, Secondary Endpoints in Pivotal Phase 3
- J&J Deal for Alios BioPharma Validates Novavax (NVAX) Efforts - Analyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!