Merck's (MRK) Suvorexant Helps People Sleep, Says FDA
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Merck's (NYSE: MRK) Suvorexant helps people sleep, said an FDA panel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Early Findings with KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab), Merck’s Anti-PD-1 Therapy, in Patients with Advanced Pleural Mesothelioma Presented at AACR Annual Meeting
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Favorable Decision in Perforomist Patent Infringement Appeal (TEVA)
- PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) AAN Abstract Reiterates that SMA is Safe and Effective, RBC Capital Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!