Merck's (MRK) Suvorexant Helps People Sleep, Says FDA
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/31: (ZOES) (BYD) (SRPT) Higher; (ADPT) (ASNA) (UA) (BABA) Lower (more...)
Merck's (NYSE: MRK) Suvorexant helps people sleep, said an FDA panel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kite Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: KITE) volatility flat into presentation and investor event at ASCO
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly's (LLY) Jentadueto XR Approved by U.S. FDA
- Titan Pharma (TTNP) on Watch After Braeburn Pharmaceuticals Announces Commercialization Plans for Probuphine Implant
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!