Merck's (MRK) Suvorexant Helps People Sleep, Says FDA
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Boosted to $700 by RBC Capital's Mahaney
- Nokia (NOK) CEO Suri: We're in no Rush to Sell HERE Maps Unit
Merck's (NYSE: MRK) Suvorexant helps people sleep, said an FDA panel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Receives Positive EMA CHMP Opinion on KEYTRUDA as Advanced Melanoma Treatment
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Raised to $64 at Piper Jaffray on 854 and Ela Upside
- EMD Millipore Enters Into Agreement to Acquire Exclusive Rights to Singulex's Ultra-Sensitive Single Molecule Counting (SMC™) Technology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!