Merck's (MRK) Suvorexant Helps People Sleep, Says FDA
- Futures little changed ahead of busy week of data
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- Oil rises, traders take positions ahead of OPEC meeting
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
- Amazon releases video showcasing unmanned delivery drones
Merck's (NYSE: MRK) Suvorexant helps people sleep, said an FDA panel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Survey Showed That Most People Living With HIV Were More Concerned About Their Other Chronic Health Conditions Than Their HIV
- Sarepta (SRPT) PT Raised at Jefferies as BioMarin AdCom Viewed as a Positive But Remains Cautious
- Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Enters Licensing, Investment Agreements for ORMD-0801 in China
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!