Merck's (MRK) Suvorexant Helps People Sleep, Says FDA
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Merck's (NYSE: MRK) Suvorexant helps people sleep, said an FDA panel.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Merck (MRK) at Hold
- Pfizer (PFE), Merck (MRK) to Collaborate on Pembrolizumab + Crizotinib for ALK-Positive NSCLC
- Interferon Therapy for HCV Still Expected Strong Amid Daklinza Approval - Roth (LGND) (BMY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!