Merck's (MRK) Suvorexant Helps People Sleep, Says FDA
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
Merck's (NYSE: MRK) Suvorexant helps people sleep, said an FDA panel.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EMD Serono and Massachusetts General Hospital Collaborate to Better Understand Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis
- Actavis plc (ACT): FDA Accepts Filing of NDA for Eluxadoline
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Status for NUPLAZID
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!