Merck's (MRK) Suvorexant Helps People Sleep, Says FDA
- Futures lower after weak Chinese economic data
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- No respite for Japan as yen soars to 18-month high
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
Merck's (NYSE: MRK) Suvorexant helps people sleep, said an FDA panel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EMD Serono Expands Biopharmaceutical R&D Facility in Billerica, MA to Accelerate Innovation
- Osiris Therapeutics (OSIR) Says Grafix Demonstrates Superior Clinical Outcomes Compared with EpiFix
- Taro Pharma (TARO) Will Make Keveyis Free of Cost to Distributors; Will Cease Commercial Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!