Merck's (MRK) Suvorexant Helps People Sleep, Says FDA
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Merck's (NYSE: MRK) Suvorexant helps people sleep, said an FDA panel.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 12/10: (FNP) (CNX)/(D) (TBOW) (NVS)/(MRK)
- Novartis AG (NVS) Considering Asset Swap with Merck (MRK) - Bloomberg
- Enzo Biochem (ENZ), Flagship Bio Enter Tissue-Based Companion Diagnostics Partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!