Merck (MRK) Surges After Bristol-Myers Squibb's (BMY) CheckMate -026 Trial Fails
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Shares of Merck (NYSE: MRK) surged pre-market Friday after Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE: BMY) released disappointing results from CheckMate -026, phase 3 study of Opdivo for treatment of patients with NSCLC.
The study showed Opdivo did not meet trial primary endpoint of progression-free survival in patients expressing PD-L1 ≥ 5%.
Gains were also seen in shares of competitors AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) and Roche.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Announces Positive HRQoL Data from KEYTRUDA Phase 3 KEYNOTE-024 Study
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) volatility up into FOMC meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!