Medtronic (MDT) has had reports of lithium clusters like St. Jude Medical (STJ) - Bloomberg
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) has had reports of lithium clusters like St. Jude Medical (NYSE: STJ), according to Bloomberg. The company noted it uses a different battery, though it did report formations in product performance reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunEdison (SUNEQ) creditors sue dozens of lenders over January deals; want 'hundreds of millions' back - Bloomberg
- Amgen (AMGN) Announces XGEVA vs. Zoledronic Acid Study Met Primary Endpoint; Secondary Endpoints Missed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!