Medicines Co. (MDCO) Sinks to Lows Following Inclisiran ORION -1 Phase 2 Update
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Medicines Co. (NASDAQ: MDCO) is trading to the lows of the session following this afternoon's update on the analysis of Day 90 data for 497 patients, as well as analysis of preliminary Day 180 data for 189 patients, enrolled in the ORION -1 Phase 2 study of inclisiran.
Shares of MDCO last traded down 7.8%. Shares of partner Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALNY) are down 5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Starts The Medicines Company (MDCO) at Buy
- Options with increasing volume: NUS ETW BMO CONN PFG DB TXMD TOL FLO
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility expected to move, company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!