Medicines Co. (MDCO) Sinks to Lows Following Inclisiran ORION -1 Phase 2 Update
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Medicines Co. (NASDAQ: MDCO) is trading to the lows of the session following this afternoon's update on the analysis of Day 90 data for 497 patients, as well as analysis of preliminary Day 180 data for 189 patients, enrolled in the ORION -1 Phase 2 study of inclisiran.
Shares of MDCO last traded down 7.8%. Shares of partner Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALNY) are down 5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Starts The Medicines Company (MDCO) at Buy
- Flotek Industries (FTK) Sinks on Short Report
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/5: (V) (VNCE) (MCD) Upgraded; (KEY) (WCC) (VASC) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!