Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND), GSK's (GSK) promacta approved - Report
- Wall Street jumps as tech, bank stocks rally
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/24: (SPEX) (XCO) (APHB) Higher; (CLRB) (DSW) (UNIS) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
Ligand Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: LGND), GSK's (NYSE: GSK) promacta approved for treatment of low blood platelet counts in HepC patients, Adam Feuerstein reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Salford Lung Study Results Show COPD Patients Treated With Relvar(R) Ellipta(R) Achieve Superior Reduction in Exacerbations Compared to 'Usual Care'
- Cellectar Biosciences (CLRB) Adds to Friday's Big Gains
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) on Watch as George Zimmer Eyes Bid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!