Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND), GSK's (GSK) promacta approved - Report
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Ligand Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: LGND), GSK's (NYSE: GSK) promacta approved for treatment of low blood platelet counts in HepC patients, Adam Feuerstein reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) CheckMate -057 Lung Cancer Trial Stopped Early, Endpoint Met
- UPDATE: Gogo (GOGO) Makes Late Move Higher
- TASER (TASR), Peer Gains on Reports of Large Body Cam Order (DGLY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!