Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND), GSK's (GSK) promacta approved - Report
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Ligand Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: LGND), GSK's (NYSE: GSK) promacta approved for treatment of low blood platelet counts in HepC patients, Adam Feuerstein reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Affirms Curis (CRIS) at 'Buy' Following Aurigene Deal; Cuts PT to $6 on Dilution
- Brief Filed in King vs. Burwell Case Which Threatens Obamacare
- Egalet (EGLT) Trades Strong for Second Session
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!