Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND), GSK's (GSK) promacta approved - Report
- Indexes set to open higher as data points to recovery
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Is Still Registering Philidor-Like Specialty Pharmacies - Bronte Capital
- U.S. business spending gauge surges, durable goods orders soar
Ligand Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: LGND), GSK's (NYSE: GSK) promacta approved for treatment of low blood platelet counts in HepC patients, Adam Feuerstein reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Initiates Dosing in Sirukumab Phase 3
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) will resume trading at 7:10am ET
- Prima BioMed Ltd (PBMD) Ticks Higher Amid Shareholder Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!