Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND), GSK's (GSK) promacta approved - Report
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/2: (TCON) (OHRP) (OMER) Higher; (LL) (PCRX) (MITL) Lower
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) to Acquire Aruba Networks (ARUN) for $24.67/Share
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Comments on 60 Minutes Episode, Says Laminate Floors Completely Safe
- Costco Wholesale (COST), Citi (C), Visa (V) Enter co-Branded Card Agreements
Ligand Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: LGND), GSK's (NYSE: GSK) promacta approved for treatment of low blood platelet counts in HepC patients, Adam Feuerstein reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacira Pharma (PCRX) Announces Receipt of FDA Complete Response Letter for EXPAREL sNDA
- Yahoo! U.S. Search Growth Stalls in Feb.; Microsoft Picks Up Slack - Statcounter (MSFT) (YHOO) (GOOG)
- Mast Therapeutics (MSTX) Reports Findings from Nonclinical Study of MST-188
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!