Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND), GSK's (GSK) promacta approved - Report
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Ligand Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: LGND), GSK's (NYSE: GSK) promacta approved for treatment of low blood platelet counts in HepC patients, Adam Feuerstein reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Otonomy (OTIC) Announces OTO-104 Phase 2b Missed Primary Endpoint
- Rite Aid (RAD) Gains Amid Unusual Options Activity
- NeoStem (NBS) Announces Receipt of $17.7M Grant from CIRM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!