Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (KERX) Said SUN-MICRO Trial Failed to Meet its Primary Efficacy Endpoint
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: KERX) announced top-line results from its SUN-MICRO Phase 3 clinical trial of Sulonex for the treatment of diabetic nephropathy. The Company announced that this Phase 3 clinical trial failed to meet the primary objective of the study, which was to increase the proportion of patients that achieve therapeutic success at 6 months as compared to placebo over background therapy of maximal doses of ACE-inhibitors or ARBs.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keryx (KERX) Set to Close Near Lows
- Sangamo Bio (SGMO) Updates on Ongoing SB-728-T Trails
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Active Amid da Vinci Recall
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!