Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Sinks 40% as Trading Resumes after Clinical Hold
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Juno Therapeutics (NASDAQ: JUNO) resumed trading down 40% after the company announced that it has voluntarily placed on hold the Phase II clinical trial of JCAR015 in adult patients with relapsed or refractory B cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia, known as the “ROCKET” trial. The clinical hold was initiated after two patients suffered cerebral edema earlier this week. One patient died and as of last night the other is not expected to recover.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Halted on Second LUDP
- Herbalife (HLF) Gains on Reports FTC Chairwoman Edith Ramirez to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!