Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Sinks 40% as Trading Resumes after Clinical Hold
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Juno Therapeutics (NASDAQ: JUNO) resumed trading down 40% after the company announced that it has voluntarily placed on hold the Phase II clinical trial of JCAR015 in adult patients with relapsed or refractory B cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia, known as the “ROCKET” trial. The clinical hold was initiated after two patients suffered cerebral edema earlier this week. One patient died and as of last night the other is not expected to recover.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Announces Prelim. JCAR017 Data in r/r NHL; No sCRS Observed
- Stocks with call price movement; TSLA NFLX
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility comes in after company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected