Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Sinks 40% as Trading Resumes after Clinical Hold
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Juno Therapeutics (NASDAQ: JUNO) resumed trading down 40% after the company announced that it has voluntarily placed on hold the Phase II clinical trial of JCAR015 in adult patients with relapsed or refractory B cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia, known as the “ROCKET” trial. The clinical hold was initiated after two patients suffered cerebral edema earlier this week. One patient died and as of last night the other is not expected to recover.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Announces Prelim. JCAR017 Data in r/r NHL; No sCRS Observed
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Maxim Affirms 'Buy' Rating on Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Following ASH 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!