Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) CEO Bishop: Second JCAR015 Patient with Brain Swelling has Died - Conf. call
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Juno Therapeutics (NASDAQ: JUNO) CEO Hans Bishop said that the second JCAR015 patient with brain swelling has died, according to the company's conference call on Wednesday. Patients who died were treated last week, the CEO noted.
The company has treated 12 patients since restarting the ROCKET trial of JCAR015.
Bishop said that the company hopes to give an update on JCAR015 at ASH 2016.
Earlier, Juno said in a press release:
One patient died and as of last night the other is not expected to recover. For more on the JCAR015 trial, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Presents Update of Key Data from Studies of CAR T Cell Product Candidates at ASH
- ITUS Corp. (ITUS) Announces Prelim. Data from Cchek Cancer Study; Strong Sensitivity, Specificity Data Noted
- Juno Therapeutics Highlights Progress with Best-in-Class Strategy in B-Cell Malignancies at ASH
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!