Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) CEO Bishop: Second JCAR015 Patient with Brain Swelling has Died - Conf. call
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Juno Therapeutics (NASDAQ: JUNO) CEO Hans Bishop said that the second JCAR015 patient with brain swelling has died, according to the company's conference call on Wednesday. Patients who died were treated last week, the CEO noted.
The company has treated 12 patients since restarting the ROCKET trial of JCAR015.
Bishop said that the company hopes to give an update on JCAR015 at ASH 2016.
Earlier, Juno said in a press release:
One patient died and as of last night the other is not expected to recover. For more on the JCAR015 trial, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- KVH Industries (KVHI) Names New CFO
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!