Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Sinks 69% as Trading Resumes
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (4) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) sinks 68.7% as trading resumes following trial failure.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Shares Decline After Recruitment Paused in Head and Neck Cancer Trial
- Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!