FDA panel votes 3-14 that Abbott (ABT) has not found right Humira dose
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
FDA panel votes 3-14 that Abbott (NYSE: ABT) has not found right Humira dose.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbott Celebrates Living Fully Through the Power of Health as an Official Sponsor of the 2015 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Unlikley to Submit NDA for Migalastat Monotherapy This Year
- Anthera Pharma (ANTH) Announces Initiation of Sollpura Phase 3 as EPI Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!