FDA panel votes 3-14 that Abbott (ABT) has not found right Humira dose
- McDonald's (MCD): Steve Easterbrook to Replace Thompson as CEO
- Market Wrap: Fed's Patience Tests Markets; Greece Takes Stand on Bailout; Qualcomm's Outlook Dims
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/28: (MLNX) (FLEX) (MCD) Higher; (GEVO) (CLB) (QCOM) (FB) Lower (more...)
FDA panel votes 3-14 that Abbott (NYSE: ABT) has not found right Humira dose.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 1/29: Ford (F), Alibaba (BABA), Amazon (AMZN), Visa (V), Viacom (VIAB) Report
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) PT Raised to $50 at Jefferies on Higher Nuplazid Sales Estimates
- Abiomed (ABMD) Reports FDA HDE Approval for the Impella RP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!