FDA panel votes 3-14 that Abbott (ABT) has not found right Humira dose
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/7: (DEPO) (PBMD) (IPDN) Higher; (ETRM) (STV) (BZUN) Lower
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- China ADSs, Related Stocks Trade Sharply Lower (SFUN) (JD) (BABA)
FDA panel votes 3-14 that Abbott (NYSE: ABT) has not found right Humira dose.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN) Will Acquire Exclusive Rights to Merck's (MRK) CGRP Receptor Antagonists
- Progenics Pharma (PGNX) Plans 1404 Phase 3 in PSMA
- Enzymotec (ENZY) Announces Investigator-Initiated Trial of Vayarin in ADHD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!