FDA panel votes 15-1-1 that Abbott's (ABT) Humira benefit is meaningful
- Rock-Tenn (RKT), MeadWestvaco (MWV) Enter $16B Merger Agreement
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Issues Update on Month-to-Date Retail Trading Volume, Deal with Leucadia (LUK)
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Surges Following Settlement with California
- Apple (AAPL) Upcoming Results All About Guidance and Company Could Deliver Big - Piper Jaffray
FDA panel votes 15-1-1 that Abbott's (NYSE: ABT) Humira benefit is meaningful. The panel also said Humira has benefit in UC after 8 weeks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) Receives FDA Fast-Track Designation for BCX4161
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Expands HCV Licensing Agreements to Include GS-5816
- Merck (MRK) Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for SIVEXTRO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!