FDA panel votes 15-1-1 that Abbott's (ABT) Humira benefit is meaningful
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
FDA panel votes 15-1-1 that Abbott's (NYSE: ABT) Humira benefit is meaningful. The panel also said Humira has benefit in UC after 8 weeks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbott (ABT) Complete Tendyne Acquisition
- Aegis Capital Affirms ACADIA Pharma (ACAD) at 'Buy' Following Achievement of Two Key Milestones
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Cleared by FDA to Add Genital Swab Claim to Simplexa HSV 1 & 2 Direct Molecular Test
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!