FDA panel votes 15-1-1 that Abbott's (ABT) Humira benefit is meaningful
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
FDA panel votes 15-1-1 that Abbott's (NYSE: ABT) Humira benefit is meaningful. The panel also said Humira has benefit in UC after 8 weeks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Abbott Labs (ABT) to Overweight
- Galapagos NV (GLPG) Announces Positive Top-Line Data from GLPG1837 Phase 1
- Fibrocell Science (FCSC), Intrexon (XOM) Will Present Data on FCX-007 as RDEB Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!