FDA panel votes 15-1-1 that Abbott's (ABT) Humira benefit is meaningful
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
FDA panel votes 15-1-1 that Abbott's (NYSE: ABT) Humira benefit is meaningful. The panel also said Humira has benefit in UC after 8 weeks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Isis Pharma (ISIS) Phase 3 Study of KYNAMRO in Patients with Severe HeFH Met Primary Efficacy Endpoint
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Announces Four New Fanapt Patents Now Included in FDA Orange Book
- Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Announces Submission of Rociletinib NDA to U.S. FDA for EGFR NSCLC