FDA panel votes 15-1-1 that Abbott's (ABT) Humira benefit is meaningful
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Comps Show Surprise Gain
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/20: (NETE) (MAGS) (EDAP) Higher; (LXRX) (DWCH) (JMEI) Lower
- Intel (INTC) Boosts Dividend 6.7% to 96c/Share; Updates on FY15 Business Outlook
- The Habit Restaurants (HABT) IPO Opens Up 67%
- GoPro (GPRO) Prices 10.36M Share Offering at $75/Share
FDA panel votes 15-1-1 that Abbott's (NYSE: ABT) Humira benefit is meaningful. The panel also said Humira has benefit in UC after 8 weeks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoetis (ZTS) Abbott Deal Seen as 'Good', BMO Capital Says; Focus Remains on Takeover Prospects (VRX)
- Auxilium Pharma (AUXL) Presents Updated Data from XIAFLEX Phase 2 & Phase 3 IMPRESS
- Regeneron (REGN), Sanofi (SNY) Report Dupilumab Receives FDA Breakthrough Designation as AD Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!