FDA panel voted 0-8 against approving Cornerstone Therapeutics (CRTX) lixivaptan
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
An panel voted 0-8 against approving Cornerstone Therapeutics's (NASDAQ: CRTX) lixivaptan.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gentium (GENT) Updates on Additional Defibrotide Data at ASH
- Pharmacyclics (PCYC) Gives Ibrutinib Data in B-Cell Malignancies
- NewLink Genetics (NLNK) Initiates First In-Human NLG919 Phase 1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!