FDA approves Protalix's (PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
- The Fresh Market (TFM) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Will Shutter Some California Operations
The FDA approved Protalix's (NYSE: PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pfizer's (PFE) Dacomitinib Receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY): FDA Expands Approved Use of Opdivo to Treat Lung Cancer
- Receptos (RCPT) PT Lifted to $201 at Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!