FDA approves Protalix's (PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
The FDA approved Protalix's (NYSE: PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pfizer (PFE) Announces LYRICA Phase 3 in Pediatric Epilepsy Met Primary Endpoint
- Protalix BioTherapeutics Announces Private Note Exchanges and Private Placement of Secured Convertible Notes due 2021
- Pfizer (PFE) Announces REFLECTIONS B3271002 Study Met Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!