FDA approves Protalix's (PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
The FDA approved Protalix's (NYSE: PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FDA Approves Amgen's (AMGN) Biosimilar to AbbVie's (ABBV) Humira
- Novartis (NVS) Announces Receipt of Three New FDA Approvals for Expanded Use of Ilaris
- Morgan Stanley Sees Favorable GW Pharma (GWPH) Entry Point Ahead of Second LGS Trial Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!