FDA approves Protalix's (PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Select Income REIT (SIR) to Acquire CCIT in $3B Deal
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains as Ferguson Police Start Using Body Cameras
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
The FDA approved Protalix's (NYSE: PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pfizer (PFE) and Protalix BioTherapeutics (PLX) Report FDA Approval of Pediatric Indication for ELELYSO
- Cepheid (CPHD) Announces Release of Xpert Flu/RSV XC in Europe
- Amgen's (AMGN) Ivabradine Receives Priority Review Designation from U.S. FDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!