FDA approves Protalix's (PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
The FDA approved Protalix's (NYSE: PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Regeneron (REGN) Advised by FDA on PCSK9 Adverse Events
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Launches Generic Xeloda Tabs in 150-, 500-MG
- Atossa Genetics (ATOS) Receives FDA Request for Additional Info on ForeCYTE Breast Aspirato
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!