FDA approves Protalix's (PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
The FDA approved Protalix's (NYSE: PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Geron Corp (GERN) Announces Publication of Two Papers in NEJM Highlighting Imetelstat
- Dicerna Pharma (DRNA) Submits DCR-PH1 IND to U.S. FDA
- CEL-SCI Corp (CVM) Updates on Multikine Phase 3 Enrollment for August
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!