FDA approves Protalix's (PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
- Wall St. ends up slightly as focus turns to earnings
- Market Wrap: Dell Makes it Official with EMC; Lilly Hit on Drug Halt; Ferrari IPO Revs up
- Dell to Acquire EMC Corp. (EMC) for $33.15/Share
- Ryder System (R) Cuts Q3, FY15 EPS Outlook
- Twitter (TWTR) Layoffs Could Indicate a Disastrous Quarter is Coming
The FDA approved Protalix's (NYSE: PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) to Discontinue Development of Evacetrapib
- Proteon Therapeutics (PRTO) Announces Phase 1 Result from Study of Vonapanitase in PAD Presented at TCT
- Medtronic (MDT) Offers First, Statistically Significant CoreValve TAVR Outcomes Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!