FDA approves Protalix's (PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
The FDA approved Protalix's (NYSE: PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pfizer (PFE) and Protalix BioTherapeutics (PLX) Report FDA Approval of Pediatric Indication for ELELYSO
- Mallinckrodt plc (MNK) to Present MNK-155, XARTEMIS XR Data at PAINWeek 2014
- Bio-Cell Ltd. Lowers Stake in Protalix BioTherapeutics (PLX) to 10.7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!