FDA approves Protalix's (PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
- Mega Gold Merger Breaks Down
- Pre-Open Movers 4/21: (SRPT) (CBEY) (ASTM) Higher; (ATHN) (WLT) (PEIX) Lower (more...)
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Said to Recently Hold Talks to Acquire AstraZeneca (AZN)
- Halliburton Co. (HAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Sees Q2 EPS Up 25%
- Plug Power (PLUG) Enters non-Binding MOU with Hyundai
The FDA approved Protalix's (NYSE: PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta (SRPT) Plans to Submit NDA for Eteplirsen by End of 2014
- Celgene (CELG) Markman Hearing Unlikely to Provide Clarity - Summer Street
- UPDATE: Gilead (GILD) Receives Orphan Status for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!