FDA approves Protalix's (PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
- Oil falls towards $44, lowest since May, on glut worries
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Fed seen holding rates steady as inflation watch continues
- After-Hours Movers 7/25: (CLGX) (TXN) (SGY) Higher; (MSTX) (CRME) (SANM) Lower
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 EPS Guidance Tops views
The FDA approved Protalix's (NYSE: PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spark Therapeutics (ONCE), Pfizer (PFE) Offer Updated SPK-9001 Phase 1/2 Data in Hemophilia B
- Merrimack's (MACK) ONIVYDE Receives Positive CHMP Opinion
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) Resumes Patient Enrollment, Dosing in PEGPH20 Trial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!