FDA approves Protalix's (PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
The FDA approved Protalix's (NYSE: PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
You May Also Be Interested In
- Protalix BioTherapeutics to Present at Oppenheimer's 24th Annual Healthcare Conference
- Mayo Clinic Article on Geron (GERN) Doeesn't Offer a Lot New - Needham & Company
- Boston Scientific (BSX), Medicines Co. (MDCO) Enter co-Promotion Agreement for Promus PREMIER EEPCC Stent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!