FDA approves Protalix's (PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
- Energy drags Wall St. lower; S&P down slightly in August
- salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Wall Street is Already Looking Past Apple's (AAPL) iPhone 7 to the 8
- Box (BOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/31: (CYNA) (OXM) (OLLI) Higher; (CRM) (SCVL) (FIVE) Lower (more...)
The FDA approved Protalix's (NYSE: PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Array Biopharma (ARRY) Reports Data from Cardiovascular Trial with ARRY-797 at ESC Congress
- MiMedx Group (MDXG) Updates on Program Progress; Says BLA/PMA Compliant Chronic Wound Clinical Trials Near Completion
- Cerus (CERS) Should Benefit From FDA Revised Zika Guidance - FBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!