FDA approves Protalix's (PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
- Yellen Attempts to Temper Stock Market Enthusiasm
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/6: (GEVA) (PBI) (PTBI) Higher; (TLOG) (ANAD) (SKIL) Lower
- Alexion Pharma (ALXN) to Acquire Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) for $230/Share
- Western Union (WU) Says Rumors of Discussions to Acquire MoneyGram (MGI) 'Not Accurate'
- April ADP Employment Change 169K vs 200K Expected
The FDA approved Protalix's (NYSE: PLX) Gaucher Disease drug Elelyso
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ardelyx's (ARDX) Phase 2a Clinical Trial Evaluating Tenapanor Misses Primary Endpoint
- Oncolytics Biotech's (ONCY) REOLYSIN Granted FDA Orphan Drug Designation as Gastric Cancers Treatment
- Medtronic (MDT) Receives FDA Clearance for Euphora Semicompliant BDC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!