FDA Panel Says Columbia Labs' (CBRX) Data on Preterm Birth Gel Isn't Sufficient (WPI)
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
FDA panel votes 13-4 data on Columbia Labs' (Nasdaq: CBRX) is not sufficent on preterm birth gel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN), Endo (ENDO) sued by FTC over deal to obstruct competition - Bloomberg
- Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) Resubmits NDA for DEXTENZA to Treat Ocular Pain
- Medicinova (MNOV) Positive MN-166 Data Published in Neuropsychopharmacology