FDA Panel Says Columbia Labs' (CBRX) Data on Preterm Birth Gel Isn't Sufficient (WPI)
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
FDA panel votes 13-4 data on Columbia Labs' (Nasdaq: CBRX) is not sufficent on preterm birth gel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) FDA News Positive, Maxim Group Says; Sees New Strategy Emerging
- NPS Pharmaceuticals (NPSP) Says FDA Pushes Back PDUFA Date to Jan. 24
- Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) Receives FDA Approval to Resume ATHENA Trial Enrollment