FDA Panel Says Columbia Labs' (CBRX) Data on Preterm Birth Gel Isn't Sufficient (WPI)
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
FDA panel votes 13-4 data on Columbia Labs' (Nasdaq: CBRX) is not sufficent on preterm birth gel.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Rises; Advances MEDI-4736 to Phase II for Colorectal Cancer
- WHO: Ebola Outbreak Could Affect 20,000 People (TKMR) (BCRX)
- BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) Receives $2.4M Contract Modification from NIAID for BCX4430 Efficacy Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!