FDA Panel Says Columbia Labs' (CBRX) Data on Preterm Birth Gel Isn't Sufficient (WPI)
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Slammed Again as Senator Calls for Federal Investigation
- McDonald's (MCD) Food Quality Improvements Seen as Important Part of Turnaround
- Fed Sees Growth Across All Regions; Strong Dollar Hurting Exports for Some Companies - Beige Book
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
FDA panel votes 13-4 data on Columbia Labs' (Nasdaq: CBRX) is not sufficent on preterm birth gel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY): FDA Expands Approved Use of Opdivo to Treat Lung Cancer
- Oncolytics (ONCY) Receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation for REOLYSIN as Primary Peritoneal Cancers Treatment
- Novogen (NVGN) Announces Study of TRXE-009 Shows Ability to Kill Brain Cancer Stem Cells
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!