FDA Panel Says Columbia Labs' (CBRX) Data on Preterm Birth Gel Isn't Sufficient (WPI)
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
FDA panel votes 13-4 data on Columbia Labs' (Nasdaq: CBRX) is not sufficent on preterm birth gel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Repatha Label Confirms Clear Path Forward for Esperion's (ESPR) ETC-1002, UBS Says
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Announced FDA Has Filed Eteplirsen NDA, PDUFA Data is Feb. 26, 2016
- Stereotaxis (STXS) Surges; Australian Hospital Announces Data Supporting Ablation Effectiveness of MNS Catheter Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!