Exelixis (EXEL) Up After Disclosing Nov. 9 AdCom, Nov. 29 PDUFA
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Exelixis, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXEL) is trading 3 percent higher in pre-open trading Thursday after disclosing that that FDA's Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee will review the Company’s new drug application for cabozantinib as a treatment for patients with progressive, unresectable, locally advanced, or metastatic medullary thyroid cancer. The Company was notified that ODAC will review cabozantinib at its meeting tentatively scheduled for November 9, 2012. The Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) action date is November 29, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ImmunoGen (IMGN) Updates on SAR3419 + Rituxan as DLBCL Treatment
- Array BioPharma (ARRY) Presents Positive Data from ARRY-320 w/ PI in MM at ASH
- Prana Biotech (PRAN) Completes IMAGINE AD Trial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!