Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Falls as Bernie Sanders Questions Insulin Drug Price Increases
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE: LLY) is lower after Bernie Sanders highlighted the surging cost of the company's insulin drug Humalog. Shares are down 1.8%.
Why has the price of Humalog insulin gone up 700% in 20 years? It's simple. The drug industry's greed. pic.twitter.com/SUeSbsr2Ka— Bernie Sanders (@SenSanders) November 1, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Announces Abemaciclib neoMONARCH Phase 2 Met Primary Endpoint
- Lilly Presents neoMONARCH Phase 2 Data on Abemaciclib in Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) options active on Chinese government to slash Macau ATM withdrawal limit, SCMP reports