Concordia International (CXRX) Under Heavy Pressure Amid Proposed UK Drug Price Bill
- Wall Street dragged down by Apple, health stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Concordia International (NASDAQ: CXRX) slammed which is attributed to a new proposed UK bill to control drug prices. Shares down 13.8%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Catabasis Pharma (CATB) Surges 50% on Deal with Serepta (SRPT)
- Option volume movers
- Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE) volatility low as WTI oil near $47
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!