Conatus Pharmaceuticals (CNAT) Shares Pop Higher on Positive Zika Virus Mention
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UPDATE - The article notes Zika virus therapies recently published in the journal Nature Medicine.
Conatus has several patents for the liver-disease drug emricasan, which couldbe used as a potential treatment. Some of the patents don't expire until 2028.
Conatus is up 18 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) lower after Bernie Sanders sends letter on pricing
- MannKind (MNKD) Shares Ramp to Session Highs on Heavy Volume
- McDonalds (MCD) October 111 straddle priced for movement of 2.7% into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!