Conatus Pharmaceuticals (CNAT) Shares Pop Higher on Positive Zika Virus Mention
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UPDATE - The article notes Zika virus therapies recently published in the journal Nature Medicine.
Conatus has several patents for the liver-disease drug emricasan, which couldbe used as a potential treatment. Some of the patents don't expire until 2028.
Conatus is up 18 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN), Endo (ENDO) sued by FTC over deal to obstruct competition - Bloomberg
- The StreetSweeper is out negative on Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR)
- Apple (AAPL) February weekly volatility at 29 into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!