Conatus Pharmaceuticals (CNAT) Gains on WSJ Zika-Related Mention
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Conatus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CNAT) surges following WSJ mention related to Zika. Shares up 15%.
The article discusses liver-disease drug emricasan for use to quell the Zika virus, which Conatus holds several patents on.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Says FDA Accepts First BLA for Durvalumab in Bladder Cancer with Priority Review
- Bitcoin hits highest levels in almost three years
- Sunshine Heart (SSH) Adds to Thursday's Big Gains